Sam Rainsy must stop using the king or any others to excuse him from what
he said or did.
Sam Rainsy must be responsible for his own act.
Sam Rainsy must stop using Cambodians as pawn to his political agenda.

I'm not a fan of those who were a part of Khmer Rouge inner circle.
Nor I'm a fan of those who use sentiment to arouse people to support them
either.

Sam Rainsy claimed that he wants democracy and justice.
What is democracy for Sam Rainsy?
Is it the democracy that favor him and his party?
What is justice?
Is it justice that favors his party and himself?

Finally, Sam Rainsy and his clans claim that they want democracy and
justice.
What do they mena?
Did they mean that the current court is bad when the arrest warrant to
arrest Sam Rainsy or his supporters?
Did it mean that THE COURT IS THE BEST FOR CAMBODIA when it favors Sam
Rainsy and his supporters?

Please explain it to us what democracy and justice mean to Sam Rainsy and
his supproters?

---
"Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org" group.
to camdisc+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.