*I'm not saying CPP is right or wrong or whatever. *
*In reality, you are boycotting your own position because you don't like
something. You are responsible for your own action. You cannot say that
they did this. That's why I did that. Hence, you are ok. *

*No you are not ok. You are responsible for your own action. They do the
same. This is why Sam Rainsy and his party facing the same delema. They
have been arrested. They have been running away from their country for
their own safety. It is because there is no dialogue. Unfortunately, the
influence of dollars is far more than their supporters in their own
country. They receive fun from those who live in other countries who don't
even have the courage to return to their country to fight for whatever they
believe in. Instead, they arouse those people within the Cambodian society
to rise and fight. As we've seen, they have lost again and again because
the fight is not genuine. The agenda is being controlled by those who
yelled from overseas. Sam Rainsy played a major role in that. Today, he ran
to that oversea supporter leaving his people in the country in peril. *
On Monday, December 14, 2015 at 4:06:50 PM UTC-8, Khmer Forum wrote:

> *បក្ស​កាន់​អំណាច​ព្រមាន​កាត់​ប្រាក់​ខែ​បក្ស​ប្រឆាំង*
>
> *CNRP boycott puts parliament perks at risk: CPP*
>
> Mon, 14 December 2015
> Meas Sokchea <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/author/meas-sokchea/17894>
> The Phnom Penh Post
>
> [image:
> http://www.phnompenhpost.com/sites/default/files/styles/full-screen_watermarked/public/field/image/send-hund.jpg?itok=0iAPfbMc]
> Prime Minister Hun Sen and other CPP members can be seen on a video
> monitor last month at the National Assembly casting their vote for next
> year’s national budget, a vote the CNRP boycotted. Hong Menea
> <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/author/hong-menea/17765>
>
> Cambodia’s embattled opposition risks losing its official salaries and
> government-provided Lexuses if it continues to boycott sessions of the
> National Assembly, a ruling party spokesman said yesterday.
> The opposition Cambodia National Rescue Party began boycotting
> parliamentary sessions at the end of last month when it pulled out of a vote
> on the national budget
> <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/assembly-passes-budget-cnrp-boycotts-vote>
>  citing
> safety concerns after two of its politicians were beaten in October
> <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/lawmakers-beaten-national-assembly>
> .
> The CNRP also cited ongoing political tensions that arose from arrest
> warrants
> <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/post-weekend/sam-rainsy-faces-arrest-warrant>
> issued
> for opposition leader Sam Rainsy, who is currently in self-imposed exile
> after being stripped of his lawmaker status
> <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/stripped-immunity-rainsy-delays-return>,
>
> and the ouster of deputy leader Kem Sokha
> <http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/cpp-ousts-sokha-assembly-post> as
> first vice president of the National Assembly.
> But Sok Eysan, spokesman for the ruling Cambodian People’s Party, said the
> CPP was unconcerned with the CNRP’s boycott, as the CPP enjoys a
> comfortable majority with which to pass laws.
> He did say, however, that according to internal regulations, politicians
> who did not show up to parliament sessions would have their benefits and
> salaries frozen.
> “When [CNRP lawmakers] stop for any duration, the parliament will enforce
> internal regulations,” Eysan said.
> According to Eysan, the heads of each parliamentary commission had
> recently been given access to government-provided Lexus 570 SUVs, a
> privilege that would be removed under the freeze.
> The freezing of salaries would apply to lawmakers across the board.
> Eysan said the decision to enforce the freeze would be up to the
> parliament’s permanent committee, which is meeting today. He then went on
> to mock the boycott, saying that the opposition was “afraid of losing our
> interest” with the scheme.
> [...]

---
"Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org" group.
to camdisc+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.