Andy,

I think it is Aerial "with extended red sensitivity" or something like
that.  Thanks for the tip.  I've been thinking all kinds of thoughts
about how how to go about developing this stuff and the 500 ft of Aerial
copy film I already have.  I think I have a few ways to go, I just have
to decide which would be best, while hoping someone comes up with
something really brilliant, easy and cheap while I'm trying to decide.

Gene