>There's a guy (John Roseborough) out west who can
>develop 5" film up to 5' long in a jobo. I know cause
>I made the reel for him! He will do Pyro, too. He can
>be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Gene - if it's *not* plus-x AERIAL I'm interested. If
>it's aerial, I'm not.
>
>Andy

Andy Some of the plus x aerial films do have an antihalation back and
would work well for you. Check the kodak web site to find out which
one would work for you. The stuff without the antihalation backing is
the hard stuff to use.
  I develop all my film in trays. I have trays up to 16" by 10' , but
I make my own plexiglass trays and they work great. My plexi trays
are easy to do. Just get the local plastic dealer to cut the pieces
and glue them up yourself. 6" by 3-4foot trays would be easy to make.
It' takes a couple of hours.
  jamie