Cosina-Voigtlander makes excellent view finders in different focal
lenghts.  Although they are specifically made for 35mm format, they are
still useable for framing for other formats.  For example, I use the CV
15mm view finder for my 30mm focal length pin-hole camera in 6X9 format.

CameraQuest <http://www.cameraquest.com> has information on variety of
Accessory Viewfinders here:  <http://www.cameraquest.com/leicafin.htm>.

Dai.