John,

I'm also interested in film holders. I have an old German 10x8 for which
I'd like to build one. But the Christopher James' book doesn't say
anything about building a holder.

I lost contact with the Alt-photo list some time back. Is it on again?
If so, could you please give me the URL to register?

Bye
Tom