I am using Camino v1.0 beta build 011015, and I've noticed a couple of
issues.  I was trying to create a Camino project for Ted Husted's Artimus
application [http://husted.com/struts/resources.htm#projects].

There were a few issues that came up.
1. Camino doesn't recognize <html:html/> tag as equal to <html>
2. Ted Husted had some coding errors in Menu.jsp [two extra </br> tags and
one extra </table> tag]
3. Camino doesn't read from web.xml what Action mask to apply to URI's.  For
example, Ted uses the "/do/*" convention, where Camino assumes that "*.do"
is used.

Ted's site seems to be the best reference for Struts available, and he is
very good at keeping the MVC pattern in his apps.  IMHO his is the de facto
site on learning Struts.  So I think you should try and fix these two
problems rather quickly, so it people who are learning Struts from the best
source available can use Camino without issue [provided that Ted fixes his
coding errors].  All of the newest projects Ted has create have the same
template that requires <html:html/> and "/do/*".

So what do you think?
[I sent this e-mail to Ted Husted as well so he can update Menu.jsp]

Nathan Anderson

===
To subscribe/unsubscribe, visit
http://list.scioworks.com:8081/guest/RemoteListSummary/camino_user