At 01:14 pm 25-10-2001 -0700, you wrote:
This may be a stupid request, but I have wished Camino can do it a couple of times so I'll post it and see what everyone else thinks.

Good innovations are always deemed as stupid and crazy initially when people first see them. ;-)

I want to be able to "rotate" the storyboard panel.

Here is the situation where this would have been useful for me [but it would certainly not be something needed often].  When loading an existing application, especially one with a relatively large number of forwards and /or actions [i.e. Ted Husted's Artimus], it takes a bit of work to make the storyboard readable.  After playing with the location of various elements and getting a "optimal" layout [minimum number of links crossing], I realized that my starting page [Entry.jsp] ended up in the lower right hand corner.  I, being from the western world where things move left to right then top to bottom, would prefer to have this JSP in the upper left hand corner as my "starting point" for all possible scenarios.  In this case I would like to rotate the entire panel 180 degrees.  90 degree intervals would also be nice on occasion.

What?! What do you mean by "things move left to right then top to bottom"?? In our world things move top to bottom then right to left! ;-D

Anyway, your suggestion is intriguing. I'll put it onto our (forever growing) todo list.

Another minor user interface thing that would be handy..
I want to be able to tab though the different objects in the application [maybe in the order they appear in the tree panel].

How would you see this helps?

To make the selected item stand out a bit more, make the item "bold" [i.e. thicker black line for links, and thicker black box for objects].  At least when tabbing through items this would be nice.  If you are clicking them on the storyboard panel then the current highlighting method is okay.

This is a good idea.

Speaking of the current object highlighting method..
The little boxes in the corners make it look like the objects can be resized.  What a good idea!  The objects should be able to be resized.

Resizing the objects or zooming the Storyboard is something we wanted to do for sometime but kept pushed towards the end of the todo list.

Nathan Anderson

Thanks for your suggestions, Nathan.

p.s. Btw, we've implemented "Storyboard Printing" and a few other functions as suggested by you. They should go into the upcoming build.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"