At 11:42 am 11-01-2002 -0800, you wrote:
>I have an "index.jsp" that Ted Husted created that gets a user into the
>action mappings as soon as possible.  The entire JSP is quoted here:
>
><%
>/**
>  * Redirect default requests to Welcome action.
>  */
>%>
><%@ page language="java" %>
><%@ taglib uri="struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>
><logic:forward name="welcome" />
>
>As you can see there is no need for the "struts-html" tags so they are not
>declared.  But Camino gives me the following warning regarding this file:
>
>"Unable to identify the prefix for Struts HTML Taglib. Declaration not found
>in either JSP or web.xml.  Assuming 'html:*' is the prefix."
>
>In this case the Struts HTML Taglib is not used so why is Camino concerned
>with the prefix?

This is the way Camino makes sure the user is aware that struts-html.tld is
not declared in JSP. Without displaying this warning, the subsequent
error/warning messages, if any, from the same JSP will be hard to follow.
Camino is a bit 'defensive' in this regard. :)

>Also the DOCTYPE statement is missing from the web.xml file [But I see that
>the struts-config.xml does now include the doctype, good job :)]

This is a mistake. DOCTYPE in web.xml should have been retained. I'll file
a bug report on this. Thanks, Nathan.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Rapid WebApp Assembly for Struts"

===