> >  I couldn't find this anywhere, but has there been any more information on
> >  writing Camino plugins made available?
>
> I assume you mean things to modify Camino itself, rather than NPAPI
> plugins?

Perhaps I should be more specific -- I have a Firefox extension I would
like to port to Camino. It does not use XUL; it's a pure protocol handler,
written in JavaScript via XPConnect. What kinds of changes would need to be
done to allow such a thing to run under Camino? Or has that not really been
explored yet?

I know XUL is an immediate problem, but I was hoping that more abstract
handlers to extend Camino's protocol support might be possible.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- I shouldn't have to explain this to someone old enough to type. - S. Gardner