Dear Camino,
I wish I knew what your email means and what it wants me to do.  I get so many
of these, and I responded once, but I don't think I heard back.  If I did, I'm
sorry, I just don't remember.

I have nothing but good things to say about the browser, Camino.  I have
nothing but bad things to say about my Mac Computer.  This is the first Apple I
have purchased, and it will be the last Apple I purchase.  I've had it two
years and I don't know anymore about it now than I did two years ago.

Right now, I'm searching for my pictures, documents, etc. after doing a clean
install of Mac OS X.  Should be in Previous Systems, and if it is, I don't have
permissions to migrate it over to the supposedly clean system, or if I do have
permissions, I have tried to migrate it over to the corresponding place.  It is
not there, so I don't know where my stuff could have gone.  If I lost my
pictures, and some important documents, I have MacFixIt to blame as I followed
the tutorial from them.  It sounded so easy, but I should have known better,
nothing has been easy on this Mac for me.

Sincerely,
Muriel Mae Day
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please explain your email, and once I understand what it is I am supposed to
do, I will gladly do it.