I have two sites I frequent that used to fill in my username and password automatically from the keychain and suddenly today they don't. I don't know what I may have done. One site is a webmail site for an email account I have with a college. The other site is my account at my credit union where I look at my checking and savings accounts online. Now, when I go to these sites, I manually fill in the username and password, I'm asked if I want Camino to save them, I say yes, save it, but when I go back they aren't filled in. Can anyone offer help here? Thank you.