Hi

I am having a problem. There are certain sites I am having trouble accessing from Camino.

As an example, on the macconnection.com web site, I tried to look at printers. I go to printers and click on laser printers only. I go to a drop down menu and click where it says more manufactures. On this page I check the printers I am interested in looking at and try to click select. Nothing happens.

The bar at the bottom says: javascript:_doPostBack('ctl00$Content $btnSelectBottom'") when I move the arrow over the select button.

Here is the interesting part. The same thing happens on almost all my other browsers: Safari, Firefox, Seamonkey, Flock, Shiira, and iCab. It, however, does not happen with Opera. Also, it is just a problem on my desktop. Camino and the others work fine on my laptop. I am wondering what all the other browsers use in common that Opera doesn't and most importantly, how to fix it. I would rather not have to do a clean reinstall of the system just to fix this problem.

Any thoughts?

Kurt D. Springs