Hi,

oliver wrote on Sat, Dec 24, 2011 :
> Is there also something like Python's Django for this project,
> or planned at least?
> Django is a Python-based Webframework that also integrates usage of databases.
> And there are good reasons to have access to a databases in Web-applications.

I have only toyed around with ocsigen a bit and didn't make anything
complicated with it, but it includes database gestion out of the box -
either with just a file or with sqlite through its Ocsipersist module.

Of course, you're still free to use mysql or postgresql with the usual
ocaml libraries available through godi or other :)

I find ocsigen fairly complete and good for big projects, its only
problem is the lack of examples around compared to PHP or whatsnot, but
it is definitely more fun to write an ocsigen website ;)

Regards,
--
Dominique Martinet | Asmadeus