Dear list,

 We're happy to inform you  that OCaml Batteries Included alpha 3 is now
available for download [1] and/or GODI installation. You may find the
new documentation on-line [2], as well as release notes [3], extended
release notes [4] and the slides for the OCaml Meeting talk [5]. The
list of changes is a tad too long to present here, but the important
part is that we're progressing towards maturity.

Enjoy!

The OCaml Batteries Included team

[1] http://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/?group_id=17&release_id=73
[2]