Hello,

On 07-02-2009, Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mik...@dvide.com> wrote:
> So in conclusion, Batteries is a very important contribution but we
> must also improve on the tool chains and build environment.
> ocamlbuild, flexdll, cross platform findlib and ocamlmklib are all
> steps in the right direction.

- ocamlbuild works on windows and linux
- findlib works on windows and linux

(however you need some tools from cygwin in some case like for building
findlib)

flexdll is not required directly (i think you don't need to invoke it
directly) and ocamlmklib can be replaced by ocamlbuild.

Building ocaml itself is still complicated on Windows (but not that much
once you know how to do it), but I don't think you can easily address
this problem in any way.

So: what need to be improved?

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall

ps: I have no data concerning MacOS, FreeBSD and other