Le 17 mars 09 à 12:01, Rémi Dewitte a écrit :

Hello,

I have used pxp to parse xml and I am happy with it. I'd like now to produce xml and wonder what are the options to do so (possibly the simpliest).

I think I am going to start with the Printf module. I wonder how well it handles utf8 for example. And I'll have to write a kind of xml_encode function. I am pretty sure it has already be done somewhere !

I am also very interesting in this question. Besides Gerd's suggestion, is there a solution that can help writing SGML-ish thingies?

Maybe the Eiom library (part of the OCsigen project) can also interest you, although I never used it and that it might be focused on HTML.
--
Cheers,
Michaël