Matthieu Wipliez <mwipl...@yahoo.fr> writes:
> Yet another solution is Xmlm by Daniel Bünzli.
>
> http://erratique.ch/software/xmlm
>
> This is probably the easiest and lightweight solution: Xmlm comes as a
> single module and its interface, and it's BSD so you can just
> copy/paste it into your project.

I second the xmlm suggestion.  Polling event-based parsing is very slick
and maps well into the functional paradigm, and its XML writing support
(generating a stream of events identical to those you read) makes
generation quite intuitive and reliable.

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.
Confused by the strange files?  I cryptographically sign my messages.