Hello,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 22:23, Matthieu Wipliez <mwipl...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Isn't the book written in French? (I mean "Le langage Caml"...).

Yes.

> It could be nice to translate it in English, at least to have a larger base
> of readers, and adapt the examples from Caml Light to Objective Caml (I don't
> know how much the syntaxes differ though)

The syntax is very close for the subset of Caml used in the book.

However, judging from the lack of availability of this book even in
French, there might an issue in the agreement between the authors
(Leroy & Weis) and the publisher. I'm suspecting the authors are
unable to re-publish the book elsewhere.

Yours,
david