I have been using ocamlgraph for a while, and have been generally happy with it. I experienced some poor performance with moderately large graphs (10-100k vertices) recently, which led me to look through the source code a little. It seems that doing anything with the predecessors of a vertex, even just getting a list of them, requires scanning through all the vertices in a graph. This seems a little crazy to me. Am I missing something? Is there some kind of work- around that gives reasonable performance for predecessor operations (i.e. not O(|V|)).

Thanks,
Ben