Perhaps something like that in ConcreteBidirectional
be implemented for general Digraph so predecessors
can be accessed in O(1)?  If I am not mistaken, that
will double the storage and running time of most of
the operations.  This implementation could be added
as an additional variant without modifying existing
code.

Kevin Cheung.