On Sunday 27 September 2009 20:23:13 kche...@math.carleton.ca wrote:
> > I'm not as committed to abandoning OCaml as you seem, and have hope for
> > incremental improvement of OCaml's weaknesses, although I realize we'll
> > have to break a number of things to get to where we both (and likely
> > many others) want to be.
>
> Perhaps the future adoption of OCaml will
> depend on what OCaml 4.0 is going to be like.
> If Grand Central Dispatch makes its way
> into *nix, then I think it is extremely
> worthwhile for OCaml to have support for
> something similar.

Someone would have to inspire Xavier and/or Damien to start from scratch and
build what we need (and not what Coq needs). Realistically, that is never
going to happen. We should thank them for enlightening us but this will only
ever get built if we build it ourselves. But, hey, at least we can build it
in OCaml. ;-)

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e