Hi !

Le mercredi 12 mai 2010 07:13:17, Yoriyuki Yamagata a écrit :
>  Also, I would like to hear about a success ( /failure ) story
> of Camomile.  Do you use Camomile?  What for?  This is important since I
> have to convince my boss to allow me to invest some spare time to Camomile
> project.

Thanks for your work in camomile !

We have been using and enjoying it with liquidsoap [1] for probably almost 3
years now. We are using camomile to convert implicitely the various metadata
tags into unicode.

I am personally impressed by how good the module works. As far as I can tell
we have had no issues with character encoding since we are using camomile !

Romain

[1]: http://savonet.sf.net/