Hi,

We are an early stage (still exploring) startup looking for some help with a
small proof-of-concept compiler project using Ocaml or Haskell.

We want to build a small domain specific language and convert it to
a C-like language. In the process of this source-to-source translation, we want
to try partial evaluation followed by relatively simple optimizations (dead
code elimination, common subexpression elimination, constant folding,
inlining). We are also considering some other domain specific transformations
that may involve converting (hopefully automatically) code to continuation
passing style.

We are especially interested in exploring stage compilation using MetaOcaml for
this project.

Contact us at psimonp_AT_yahoo_DOT_com if interested in helping out.

Thanks,

Simon