Hi,

I'm in search of a library with will transform a soap interface specification (wsdl) into ml stubs.

The only library I can find is OCSOAP, but development seems dead, and it does not support attribute nodes with in complexContent sections, which my WSDL file makes heavy use of (amongst other tings).

Can anyone point to a solution that will allow me to use ocaml as a soap client with no or little effort? Google has not been able to provide me any help on the subject.

Regards
Anders Fugmann

P.s.
I have a patch for OCSOAP 0.7.0, which will allow it to compile against ocaml 3.11, if anyone is interested.