I'm not using Obj. I am unmarshalling. I have 'ulimit -s unlimited'
set and I'm unmarshalling with the exact same binary that did the
marshalling. The unmarshalling itself finishes ok but I guess the
segfault could be caused when accessing the resulting data structure?

I'm marshalling data which contains a DynArray which in turn contains
functional values, but I'm using [Marshal.No_sharing;
Marshal.Closures] and I haven't changed the code between marshalling
and unmarshalling.