On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 08:39:27PM +0000, Jamie Brandon wrote:
> I'm not using Obj. I am unmarshalling. I have 'ulimit -s unlimited'
[...]

I once have used Marshall-Module, when exploring Ocaml the first time.
I changed the saved marshalled files by hand and read them back,
doing unmarshalling and this yielded a crash.

Then I decided to never again use this module and also asked to remove
such unsafe technics/modules from the standard lib, but as you can see,
it was not removed.

Should be an external add-on, or better, made safe.

Ciao,
   Oliver