On 11/24/2010 10:47 AM, Martin DeMello wrote:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 5:02 AM, Alain Frisch<alain.fri...@lexifi.com>  wrote:
We have a few local extensions to the OCaml compiler that makes it easier to
build nice APIs for GUI toolkits, with a functional flavor: implicit
subtyping and generalized recursion. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog about
these extensions and how they are used for GUI programming some day.

I'd love to read that when you do. I was surprised not to see much
interest in GUI DSLs in OCaml. What is generalised recursion?

FWIW, I've blogged about our extensions related to laziness:

https://www.lexifi.com/blog/ocaml-extensions-lexifi-semi-implicit-laziness

-- Alain