--- Ron Jeffries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have no idea how that happened. Were it up to me, I'd
> have them match the CMM levels. I'm heavily into tradition,
> as is well known.

I prefer the extension to CMM that I first read about in an April
edition of ACM Communications.  It goes from -3 to +5.  Here's one:

http://www.grisha.ru/cmm/cimm.htm

"The Capability Im-Maturity Model (CIMM)"

The new levels:
   0. Negligent
  -1. Obstructive Counter Productive
  -2. Contemptuous Arrogance
  -3. Undermining Sabotage

Why?  Well, the original CMM model failed in its objective, which was
to differentiate between different companies by maturity level.  The
CMM's lowest level is #1, Chaotic.  To properly differentiate between
the *MANY* companies at this "level", we need to break it out into
sublevels.  ;->

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com
Yahoo! Groups Links