Dear camping users,

having been contacted by Julian Tarkhanov, I am willing to prepare the
next camping release. _why has given me his friendly approval, with
the reserve that camping.rb should be lower than 4k. He also told me
that he wanted to remove the ActiveSupport and Markaby dependencies.

I am writing here to get the users input so that I don't do any
mistake. So far, my plans are to :
- solve all remaining bugs in the tracker
- remove the unused #errors_for method. Please give some input if you do !
- add some unit-tests.

This will result in a short-term release with not too much changes,
used for code stabilization.

When this is done, I will embark on 2.0 for bigger changes like
Markaby and AR removal.

Cheers,
  zimbatm