2007/9/27, Ernest Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I was looking at the test cases on the changeset:
>
> http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/browser/trunk/test?rev=227
>
> However, I didn't see anything about testing with different web
> browsers; which is a concern since there was a nasty WEBrick bug in
> the last version.  Is there test coverage for that?

Hi Ernie,

I didn't get into testing the various web servers yet. Ref 277 is the
base to do that, since those apps can be tested against the various
web servers. I know there are some issues with FastCGI too so I'll
have to get into it anyways.

> P.S. I mean to file the bug, but got into a fight with the trac
> system. ;-(

You need a http://rubyforge.org/ account, which you can then reuse
here : http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/access/
Once you are registered, you can log into the various Trac
applications. File upload doesn't work tough.

Anyways, you can still describe your bug on the list and I'll see what to do.

--
Cheers,
  zimbatm