2007/9/23, Manfred Stienstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > This will result in a short-term release with not too much changes,
> > used for code stabilization.
> >
> > When this is done, I will embark on 2.0 for bigger changes like
> > Markaby and AR removal.
>
> Cool, I'm currently trying to get my apps working with svn camping. I
> think I've found a problem surrounding URL(). Jonas, can you try to
> float around #camping to discuss any problems?

I am not really an IRC user but I will try to.

I'd really appreciate if every concerned person could follow the
changesets and raise objection on the list. It is easy to follow if
you use rss feeds :
http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/timeline?milestone=on&ticket=on&changeset=on&wiki=on&max=50&daysback=90&format=rss

--
Cheers,