Unfortunately this isn't working.  I'm checking my ENV and
REDIRECT_SCRIPT_NAME isn't set to anything.  I'm using the Rack spec
to try to figure out an alternative.

Right now, requests to "/" go to a Camping error page which says
"/index.html not found!"  and requests to "/login" (which should go to
a different controller) says "/login.html not found!".  PATH_INFO has
been set to "/login.html" in this case.

I also tried setting SCRIPT_NAME to be whatever REQUEST_URI is, but
this has the same effect as using the REDIRECT_SCRIPT_NAME approach.

Continuing to investigate,
Eric