2. Stable version
The "current" version is 1.5 and is available from RubyForge. This is
however a *really* old release, and there have been plenty of bug fixes in
the repo. There's a 1.5.180 from _why's gem server which fixes some of them.

The 1.9-version I have at gems.judofyr.net is just a "rake gem" ran from the
latest why/camping (once in a while). This should be stable enough. In fact,
as soon as I finish this little cleanup of the documentation (and get some
more feedback from you guys) I will most probably release it as 2.0. (1.9 is
the "preview release" of 2.0)

3. Rack

Camping started depending on Rack when the work on 2.0 started. Right now,
Camping uses Rack::Utils so it's currently not possible to run Camping
without Rack. This should hopefully not cause any problems.

4. Servers

At the moment I think the easiest solution is Phusion Passenger, which is an
Apache or Nginx modules which can serve any Rack app.

5. Documentation

Yes, we really need some documentation! This is actually what's blocking the
2.0 release. I have some
suggestions (will try to post these as soon as possible, aka few
hours). I'm not very god writing documentation, so if you want to help
out we
can agree on how to organize it.

6. Picnic

While I haven't been to take a proper look at it, I think it's a very cool
idea. Keep up the good work :-)

//Magnus Holm