I'm trying to get passenger working presently, once I do I'll let you
know how the rest of it goes.

When I try to load the module in the apache conf I get the following error:

Cannot load
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-2.2.2/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so
into server:
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-2.2.2/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so:
failed to map segment from shared object: Permission denied

I'm assuming it's an SELinux problem, has anyone run into it before?
I've done the following already, so it hasn't helped:
http://www.modrails.com/documentation/Users%20guide.html#_the_apache_error_log_says_that_the_spawn_manager_script_does_not_exist_or_that_it_does_not_have_permission_to_execute_it

Dave

Dave