Hey Philippe, thanks for that. I've gone ahead and created a github repo for
reststop at https://github.com/zuk/reststop

Your changes have been pushed up. I've also added you as a collaborator so
you can freely commit to my copy of the repo.

Next step is to create a gemspec for this and push it up to
gemcutter/rubyforge.

Matt.