May not be attractive, but if it's already a ruby-related meme, worth considering - Dave E

On 23 Jul 2010, at 17:38, Philippe Monnet wrote:

My preference would be to have Ruby explicitly mentioned in the name and a clear easy-to-read url. This makes it a bit more SEO friendly too which is important for a promo site. IMHO suffixing with rb is not very visually attractive.