I think we probably need to also keep an eye on StackOverflow since it is now one of the top tech destinations with a super high amount of developer traffic. I just subscribed to the Camping tag RSS feed too. Also when answering we can encourage people to join our mailing list in our comments. I will check more often as I use StackOverflow several times a week anyway. I guess it's all part of our diversification to get the word out on Camping. Do you guys think we should cherry pick interesting questions every so often and either cross post to our list or maybe add to an FAQ page?