My suggestion is that it not exist. Magnus already made a brilliant camping
website at http://whywentcamping.judofyr.net/

It has content, but no drawings of tents. However I think we can have both in
the same website. Could make an issue about it on the github issue tracker if
you like.

I don't understand why your website exists at all.