I am a long time rails developer looking for a new framework which is
leaner and less complex than rails.  Camping appeals to me for a lot
of reasons but I am curious about how a moderately conplex app would
look like in camping.  In rails my Gemfile is full of third party
libraries and I am wondering if they will all (or most) work with
camping. My guess is that they won't and I am worried that I will have
to code up all kinds of functionality I take for granted in the rails
world.

Maybe that's a good thing but I wanted to ask you guys about your
experience in taking advantage of other people's work.

Cheers.