whoa. Cool. Bookmarked. :) That would have saved me a lot of time last time I was messing with Camping. Thank you. :)

On 8/30/11 6:49 PM, Jenna Fox wrote:
I don't know about any of that, but in regards to authentication, I just use openid! It only takes about twenty lines in a controller to support, and is secure (even if you don't have https on your site), saves your users time, respects their privacy, means you don't need to worry about safely storing passwords or any other secrets, and you don't have to build login/signup/password reset forms - one simple copy pasteable controller, one login form, and you're done!

I stuck my openid code up here: http://creativepony.com/archive/journal/scripts/camping-openid-consumer/ - you'll also need the openid rubygem

---
Jenna