+999999999 this :)
--
Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.

david costa <gurugeek...@gmail.com> skrev:

Hello all,

I am opening a separate topic just to brainstorm the idea of a free, simple
camping deployment/hosting option.

Now this is not about re-inventing the wheel as heroku already supports camping
apps too. So this would be the ground idea:

a) This would be entirely free - no paid plans to upgrade etc.;

b) Eventually users should be able to deploy a camping application by launching
something like camping-fly myapp in the command line and it would simply work
(through a git push or similar) and make it available live in a custom domain
like camping.sh or ruby.am e.g. myfancyapp.camping.sh or myfancyapp.ruby.am

c) Database fanciness should also be available or at least sqlite/mysql

Suggestion and ideas on how to achieve this are welcome (or professionals with
the expertise willing to do a simple project based on this )

servers I can make available for this:

Debian 6

Intel Core i7 3930K (6 x 3,20 GHz)

RAM 64 GB

3000 GB HD + 256 MB SSD drive (very useful for databases, much faster)

OR (don't laugh)

Mac mini

2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7

8GB memory

2X256GB Solid State Drive

of course we would need to limit this to screened applicants to avoid any
spammers/troublemakers

Best Regards

David

        Dcouvre tous les secrets de la Magie. Clique Ici!

http://click.lavabit.com/hmfehg75rumtxy6e9birp9px66eqeqn1cjxgcxtdp648siroyzcb/