Thank you :D as soon as the DNS will propagate it should be live.
Some updates: now added the design from camping.io (working on the fonts)
and I have narrowed down the probably easiest/best way to do it:
using Webdav module on apache. So there will be no issue with creating real
server users and it should really be easily accessible  by anyone,
anywhere. Working on some securities configurations to be sure that it
works fine!