Okay then. But then we'd make sure that the applications don't have privilege
to install gems then.
--
Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.

Jenna Fox <a...@creativepony.com> skrev:

@Isak Anything run with the `backticks operator` runs with the same privileges
as the process which launched them, if using system level sandboxing, or if
using some crazy sandbox built in to ruby (which probably wouldn't be very
good, but maybe good enough) it'd probably just disable backticks feature.