Do you mean this kind of issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3755898/campings-url-doesnt-give-me-site-root-as-expected

?

DaveE

One more thought - on file serving, I think it'd be nice if the default was that local files are served out of /files/ url rather than just being at the app's root level. I know this would be controversial: It would be really clear to beginners, and if someone writes img(src: 'files/blah.png') camping can raise a warning explaining the img(src: local 'blah.png') syntax. It also means web servers would need to be explicitly configured to duplicate that behaviour at a lower level - a simple quick camping setup would always serve files through camping, making debugging easier and applications more reliably portable. People who need the performance boost of doing it at the web server level can do that - it just wont happen by default. Deployment is one of the biggest hassles we face - this may help.