Yvan,

I would have thought, since the deploy is "mostly a stanard deploy" that you
would run a default deploy to the build-server, ignoring the parts about
starting/restarting the webserver, etc... and as an after() task, copy this
to your web hosts, also - you don't need to put this into the cap sources,
see the source for my "Railsless Deploy" gem - which is floating about on
Gemcutter and Github, for instructions how to package a custom deploy
recipe. (Railsless deploy is Capistrano default, minus the railsisms)

- Lee