Folks;

We're trying to use Capistrano to deploy services, so we need to
deploy versioned directories rather than just "current".

What's the best way for me to handle this? I'm thinking maybe
overriding deploy:symlink, but I realize that wouldn't handle the
releases/datestamp issue for when the next release happens.

So, we'd want: docroot/version-1.1
                                      version-1.2
                                      version-1.3

etc.

Has anyone done this? is it achievable just by setting variables like
current_release, etc? Or do I need to override deploy tasks?

Thanks,
-Chris

--
Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpa...@gmail.com | AIM: