Weeks ago I have changed the remote git url repo, pull updates into the
"remote_cache" in my server and everything seemed to be working. But every
2 or 3 "cap deploy" I can see that somewhere capistrano is failing to fetch
the HEAD commit. What I'm seeing is that from time to time it goes nuts and
it tries to deploy the Last "old remote" commit. Even after I have disabled
the "remote_cache" option and deleted the /shared/cache_copy directory from
the server.

right now I'm just reading the hash deployed and I cancel it if it is
incorrect. And retry. This usually works.

Ideas?