Huh, actually, it looks like this IS working as expected normally...

Where it broke is when I ran:

`cap ROLES=indexer_jobs deploy`

Somehow when you tell it to only run on servers with listed role... THEN it messes up and runs tasks that don't apply to that role on those servers too? Maybe? Ring a bell for anyone? Is this a bug?