Thanks, Rob and Lee.

I am indeed just getting started. Based on what I've read, Nginix +
Passenger + Rails is a good combo, so I'll probably go with that. I did see
the boilerplate restart task, and what you said about it makes perfect
sense.

As an aside, Lee, you mentioned the "super-pro HA setup" folks are using
for zero-downtime restarted and extreme performance. Can you share more
details about that? I'll end up particularly interested in that soon.

Thanks again.

Roy